Friday, September 20, 2013

Freedom of Choice

Their are a ton of pros and cons to having freedom. For me well my parents have always let me basically have my freedom under their roof. As long as my choices are reasonable and if I make the wrong choice they step in but I can honestly say the only time they have stepped in on my decision is when I want to go to my friends house and I still have homework so they say no.  But this also opens some opportunities for you if you have never had your freedom. For example say you go off to college you get to choose your classes that you want to take and you can either pick easy classes or classes that are going to get you somewhere .  But then again it can make something's easier and some harder. For instance you can maybe hang out with friends more often so that becomes easier but then you have to manage your time so you can fit I'm study time and homework time. Also it's easier to decide if your going to school that day or not because the teachers don't care if you through your life away . Now the harder part you have to be the one who reminds yourself about homework and waking up on time or leaving a friends at the right time and if you sleep in no body cares so you have to be the  one that motivates your self to do things . Over all I prefer making my own choices. My parents have raised me and my siblings this way and I have learned already so it won't be such a surprise to me when I go off too college. And that's my honest opinion .

No comments:

Post a Comment