Thursday, June 5, 2014

Masterpiece/open source learning essay

I believe me personally honor the trust you put into us at the beginning of the year. But I feel I let you down and my self I have surprised my self somewhat though on how hard I can work . Example: not in class but with my master piece  product . The queen campaign I feel I learned a lot through this campaign and I will be honored if you would let me help you next year as a mentor .

My learning and love for animals and COWS will live forever I always learn something new and I don't count on that stopping. I hope you see the potential in me to proceed in my chosen career and passion . I hope to come back in 9 years and show you that I am a large animal chiropractor . And that it was this course that got me most prepared for college. I will always keep this burning passion.

Laugh oh I always laughed . I laughed at the fact that a teacher admitting that he didn't know something for once I honor you for admitting that . I know cows aren't really your thing but you let me show you my way of thinking. I also laughed when me and Alicia would watch our bloopers so many times that we couldn't breath because we were laughing so hard . I laughed a lot and thank you for that.


My favorite presentation would be joe's about the army . I truly respect that Man for wanting to serve. Rachael well she sure can sing and that will always be her passion . She said she wouldn't want to do that for a living but one day that gal is going to be on stage. Dylan well this boy even turned me down when I tried to motivate him and no one I repeat No One turns me down but now that he is going to try his very best I am proud of him. Judith and amparo wow who knew that someone could go from kick boxing to compassion well these girls did amazing even if they couldn't go to juvi. And the last one billy and Elizabeth well I wasn't there the day they presented but I did help them along the way and I must say the whole swimmers game there's a lot more too it than you think. And they both want to be coaches and I expect them to pursue that dream . I hope they both coach there teams and they'll have to compete one day .



I am a hero in one way or another well at least I hope so ! I feel what I did with high school and and with the queen contest I have completed this journey. I raised 74,000 dollars for a charity who couldn't do it for them selves. Who can say they have ever done that for there community. I got to help one of my new friends at VTC cowboy matt an individual that has prospered threw there program .


I would like to personally (online) to thank you ! Dr. Preston I know I might have been a joy in class but online I was always absent thank you for continuing to believe in me. I will be back don't worry again thank you , you are an outstanding teacher and make sure to get some other teachers on board for this way of teaching because it's life changing and will make the future seem easier. Well this is my last words I promise the life I chose for after high school had to be determined during high school so for those who might read this and are not done with high school yet try now and succeed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment